Seatrade Europe Conference
The two and a half day conference programme provides a unique opportunity to hear from a wealth of key industry figures over a range of relevant and current trends and topics affecting the European cruise market.
As a leading platform for discussion and debate on issues confronting the exciting European cruise market, the conference at Seatrade Europe is an unmissable part of this event. A comprehensive programme will tackle current trends and topics in a series of innovating, engaging and open sessions.
Conference topics for 2017 will be announced shortly. In the meantime, take a look at the programme from 2015:
Conference topics 2015
- State of the cruise industry in Europe
- Europe’s river cruise industry
- Design for the future
- Understanding the cruise industry: how can the pan European dialogue create a platform for sustainable growth
- Finance for ocean and river cruise
- Cruise itinerary & shorex development in Europe
- The regulatory framework for cruise operators in European waters
- European source market roundtable
2015 speakers included…
- David Dingle Chairman, Carnival UK, & Vice Chairman, CLIA Europe
- Manfredi Lefebvre d’Ovidio Chairman, Silversea Cruises
- Wybcke Meier CEO, TUI Cruises GmbH
- Gianni Onorato CEO, MSC Cruises
- Dominic Paul SVP International, Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises & Azamara Club Cruises, and Managing Director, RCL Cruises Ltd
- Karl J. Pojer CEO, Hapag-Lloyd Cruises
- Michael Thamm CEO, Costa Group
Conference delegate registration will be open shortly. Register your interest today to stay up-to-date with the latest news on speakers, topics and exclusive discounts.