About Seatrade Europe
From 6 - 8 September 2017, Seatrade Europe will return to bring together key stakeholders of the cruise and river cruise communities to meet, discuss and innovate for the future of the industry.
The three day event will take place in the hub of the European cruise industry, Hamburg; Germany’s highest-ranking cruise port, with 342 ship arrivals and 1,109,000 passengers over the past two years alone.
- DISCOVER new products and recent industry innovations
- MEET with ports and destinations from around the world
- ESTABLISH new contacts and nurture existing relationships
- NETWORK with industry leaders and key decision-makers
- TRADE with manufacturers, suppliers and service providers